Thursday, October 25, 2007

Quiet Book Layout



You will need 6x6 sheet protectors and 6x6 scrapbook paper. Ribbon to put around the temple, and ribbon to hold the pages together (or use a 6x6 album). A dime to put on the tithing page. Glue dots. Regular adhesive.

Here is what you need to order from http://www.ldscatalog.com/
Latter-day Prophets, 11″ x 17″ $1.00

New Era post card set 1
New Era post card set 4
New Era post card set 7 .50 cents each.

A 5x7 picture of a Temple of your choice: .75 cents

Also I have the write up of the prophets saved on my computer if you want them.

1 comment:

Emilee said...

What a fun idea to have blurb about all of the prophets. We're a bit away from reading, but a great idea for the future & I like all of the other pages. I sense a Christmas gift in the air!!