I know! Next Friday, Alexandra will be 7 months old. But we went yesterday for her 6 month check up. She weighed in at: (drum roll please...) 13 lbs. 2 oz. That's right. She has gained 4 oz. in the last 2 1/2 months. But she has added 2 inches to her height, now standing at 27" tall. She is healthy and strong. And eats a lot too. Just tiny. However, I was the same way when I was little. I think she is going to be wearing her 3-6 months clothes for a while. We are going back in 6 weeks the the Dr. for a weight check. So also had immunizations yesterday and last night she was not a happy camper. She also started to babble last week, saying" ba-ba-ba", and "ohhh" a lot. I just love this little girl of mine.
What a cheeser! I like this picture, partly because you can see her 2 bottom teeth so well (along with the drool).

Thursday, October 4, 2007
Alexandra's 6 Month Appointment
Posted by
brittany doll
at
9:11 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
Can I ask what Teri and I are doing in the back ground??? Did we plan that. Good thing she is adorable most people won't notice the goofuses in the back ground!
Avarie has the opposite problem. She hasn't grown taller but she is for sure gaining the weight. At her 4 month appt, she was 13 pds, 4 oz and 24 inches long. I tried to measure and weigh her for her 5 month and she was STILL 24 inches and weighed almost 15 pounds. Funny!!! :) Babies really are so different. I am glad we both have healthy babies. :)
She looks like such a happy baby! It must be easy to tote her around with her little petite frame!
I hate that you live so far away cause your kids grow too fast. I wish I could come play with you now that mom is getting there today. Hope you have fun together while she is there. Alexandra is so dang cute britt. Glad that you have her so that she keeps you sane! I love you!
Post a Comment