Monday, July 2, 2007

MHS ~ 10 years later

I just had to write that I get to go to my 10 year high school reunion. See our reunion website. I am so excited!! I was able to get some cheap airfare to Salt Lake. So the kids and I are going to fly out to Utah for 6 days. Unfortunately Tim can't come because of work and the paper route. But I am excited that I get to go!!

2 comments:

Emilee said...

I can't wait to see you there! My girls and I will be going, too. Thank gooness our daddies are willing to stay home and support our travels. :) Your kids are so darn cute! They're grwoing up soooo fast.

Brooke said...

Yay, that'll be fun!! Your blog looks awesome and "congrats" (is that the right word?) on your new calling. I had that same calling a few years ago. Busy!!!