Remember when Alexandra did this to her bedroom wall?
When my mom came out to visit in March she helped me paint Alexandra's room. I picked out a light purple. I was worried that it was going to be too light but it turned out to be the perfect shade. Here is the finished color.
Alexandra pointing out the purple on her walls. She loves it!
Then our neighbors gave us a twin size captains bed. It sat in our garage for almost 2 months because it was so heavy that Tim and I couldn't carry it in the house by ourselves. Our home teachers came to the rescue and helped us move it in a few weeks ago. My mom painted the inserts of the drawers on the bed so they would match the wall. Here is the finished product.

I think it is a cute little girls room!
(Now we need to finish the other projects that we started last year. Hopefully they will get finished by next year.)
(Now we need to finish the other projects that we started last year. Hopefully they will get finished by next year.)




2 comments:
Brittany that turned out really cute! Your mom did a good job of helping you tie it all together!
I think the purple is a good color for zanni. I think her room looks way cute! good mom and britt!
Post a Comment