(Jana requested more pictures of the kids.) Avery is getting so big. She will be 2 the end of August. Crazy! Her hair is long - and I cut about an inch off a month ago. She is definitely a momma's girl. She has great facial expressions too and she will stare you down if she doesn't want you around. (Ask April Jacobs!) She is eating bread sticks and ranch in these pictures. She loves her "dip." Sometimes she ends up eating just ketchup for lunch and leaving the chicken nuggets untouched. She talks - but it is usually mumbled. If you listen carefully you can figure out what she is trying to say. Except for "YEAH" she says that all the time and really loud. She will also take off her diaper whenever she can (so I try and keep pants on her most of the time). She is also learning from her sister and can make a mess quickly and quietly. What a cutie pie she really is.
Sunday, June 6, 2010
Avery update
Posted by
brittany doll
at
5:40 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
Hey, we want to hug her and squeeze her. Send her on the next plane to Chicago.
So so cute! Thanks :)
I agree she can stare you down! Today in Nursery she was crying so I held out my arms to pick her up and she reached for me...I think she secretly likes me but wants to keep me on my toes! She is a cutie!
Post a Comment