I haven't posted anything for a while. I have been super busy helping the boys with school projects. Here are pictures of what we have finished:
Miles: California Mission Project
(Miles and I actually visited the mission in San Francisco. We took a bunch of pictures and made collages out of the pictures.)Miles: Science Fair
Caden: White Flippered Penguin Report
Caden: Dentist office for classroom city
Baseball had already started. Miles practices 4 times a week and Caden 2 to 3 times a week.
I need a break after all these projects. I'm tired!!
Wednesday, February 17, 2010
The boys recent school projects
Posted by
brittany doll
at
10:20 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
I didn't realize that miles is in 4th grade. I guess that's right! Whoa he is getting old. I love that he wrote "DO NOT TOUCH ANYTHING" on the top of his chip project. That's funny! Good job britt helping caden and miles! you're awesome
I soooo do not look forward to all of those projects. Nice work.
Wow! Neither of my boys have had a big project like that yet. Or should I say, I have yet to do a project like that. Good job!
Post a Comment