We celebrated Avery's First birthday last night. Great-Grandma Duncan and Aunt Denise came over to celebrate with us. We were going to have BBQ chicken, potatoes, rice & watermelon for dinner but we ran outr of propane and ended up having Papa Murphy's pizza and watermelon.Tim was in charge of getting her a present because I couldn't find anything that I liked. He bought her this cute Disney Princess ride-on.




I think she likes it. The problem is big sister likes it too. Tim asked Avery "Do you like your present?" Alexandra turned around and yelled out "YES!" Great-grandma Duncan was laughing so hard.
I made Brownie cupcakes and Cookie-dough cupcakes. I found the recipes online and couldn't decide which one to make so I made both. They are both delicious. She was funny because she wouldn't eat the cupcake sitting on the table. Once I put her in the high-chair she made a huge mess and enjoyed the cupcake.

We can't believe she is already one. The year flew by.




5 comments:
I wish we could be there to celebrate on her first bday!! avery is so dang cute!! Tim did a good job picking out the present for avery! Mayley would love that toy too!! good job on the cupcakes britt they look yummy!!
Happy Birthday Avery!! The cupcakes looks great. Will have to try them sometime.
Happy Birthday Avery. I feel like I just saw her and she was a few months old.
That picture of Alexandra and Avery on the ground-I don't think I've seen a picture of the 2 that represented Dad and Mom more! It is like looking at Tim (Alexandra) and you (Avery) as babies!
Really 1 already?! When are you taking the girls on a road trip???
Post a Comment