Friday, September 18, 2009

Avery at One

At Avery's one year check up she weighed in at 18 lbs. 7 oz. (11%). I was pretty excited that she had gained so much because she hadn't been gaining much since her last few visits. And she was 28" (18%) long. So she is on the smaller side but that doesn't stop her. She has been working on standing up all be herself. When you clap for her she will do it more, then she will clap for herself. She is also good at giving hugs and kisses. And she loves to EAT, everything you give her. When she is done she will start throwing the left over food off the high chair tray.

2 comments:

Brianne said...

I love little avery!! She is like a little munchkin! Shes so dang cute!

Suzi said...

Avery's hair is getting so long! I'm glad she's eating! She'll be walking by Christmas when I see her.