We went out for a special girls night July 15 to say "good-bye" to our good friend April Preston who moved down to San Diego. We already miss her very much, but we know she will be visiting often. We went to this swank little restaurant in Downtown Walnut Creek. Ate amazing desserts and enjoyed our girl talk. I am so grateful for this particular group of ladies. We have all been "Concord 1st Ward" members at one time together. It happened that Naomi was up visiting family the same week, which made the night even more hilarious. (Don't ask about the sticks April J. and Tara are holding!)
Wednesday, August 5, 2009
Girls Night Out
Posted by
brittany doll
at
3:50 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
Ohhhh, I've having a girls night out crave right now........
If you ask me Tara has a guilty laugh going on, I on the other hand look like a person who was pressured into something...Tara you ROCK!
Brittany, I know this is totally random. This is Gina Terry from Murray, UT. Anyway, I somehow found your blog and noticed this picture. The girl behind you (Tammy) is my husbands cousin. Small world!! I hope all is well.
Post a Comment