Thursday, August 20, 2009

Church Prom

This happened way back on March 7, 2009; but I never posted the pictures.

Tim's calling is the 2nd Counselor in the Stake YM's presidency. He goes to all the major stake activities. They had a prom for all the LDS kids 16 and up in the area. Most of the Proms at the high schools are not a good environment to be at these days. Tim ended up taking Alexandra as his "date." They had a great time and she was really good, and probably the cutest girl there!

I did her hair before they left. I was thinking to myself that I will (hopefully) be doing her hair when she goes to her own prom in about 14 years.
Daddy & Daughter before they left:
Dancing:
Zani & Daddy
Tim tells everyone that Alexandra is his favorite child. (no secret there.)


5 comments:

Suzi said...

Seriously so cute! Love the pics of Zani and Tim. I thought parents weren't supposed to have favorites?! :)

Janthony said...

Maybe Avery will start competing for #1 soon when she starts talking and Alexandra starts talking back!

Char said...

How cute! What a fun daddy daughter date.

Brianne said...

I love that dress on zani cause it came from mayley!! It's cute on her! that's awesome that you guys are getting sod! It'll make your house look so much nicer from the outside too! That's a fun idea to have a church prom!! zani looked darn cute!

Jen said...

Cute, cute, cute!!