Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Little Avery is almost 6 months!

Avery was in the best mood yesterday, so I just started taking pictures. I can't believe she will be 6 months on Sunday! She still does not like any kind of solid food. She is rolling over from her stomach to her back. If she is on her back then she moves around the floor in a big circle. I think she has a lot of my personality. Kind of reserved and sits back and watches others, but also likes to have fun!

You can see her 2 bottom teeth in this picture. One top tooth is trying to make it's way through too!

6 comments:

April J. said...

Great Pictures.

Janelle said...

She is so adorable. The very "cute-cute" stage. I can't believe it's already been 6 months! We need to come pay a visit.

Janthony said...

She's just so stinkin' cute!

Jessica said...

Cutest baby girl ever!

Brianne said...

I wish you lived out here so we could come play with the kids more often! I didn't realize what beautiful eyes avery has. She is so cute! I see a little tiny bit of zanny in her! love you!

Char said...

What a cutie! I love her eyes!