The Blue & Gold Banquet every year has a theme and the boys are to make a cake that pertains to the theme. This year was America. Miles and Tim decided they wanted to make a guitar cake for Nashville, Tennessee. (The dads are supposed to help with the cake making.) I ended up making the cake or cup-cake cake. This is our guitar:
Miles received his Wolf Badge that night. The leaders have a face painting ceremony to congratulate the boys. (Not sure why they do this, I personally think it is dumb and nobody listens to what is being said.)

Thursday, February 12, 2009
Blue & Gold Banquet 2009
Posted by
brittany doll
at
3:48 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Way to go Miles! Glad you were able to get 'er done. I think the face painting is a little weird, too, but I think the kids enjoy it.
I dont think they do any face painting here. Interesting. I love that cake! It looks very yummy.
Post a Comment