Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Happy *31st* Brithday Tim!


Happy Birthday. We Love you!!

8 comments:

Brianne said...

whoa some of those pics look so much like alexandra! those are awesome!

Mel said...

WOW!!! I didn't realize how much your kids looks like Tim! It's so cute.

Char said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TIM!!!!!

Brooke said...

I was going to comment how much Alexandra looks like Tim but others beat me to it! You must get that a lot :)

Kati said...

I too can't believe the resemblence between Tim and Alexandra. . .happy birthday brother, will this be the year you compete in a body building contest? I'll buy the speedo!

Janthony said...

That Doll gene is pretty strong stuff. My kids don't stand a chance.

Linda Doll said...

I particularly thought the pic of Tim in the highchair favored Alexandra. I was weird to see broccoli on his tray. I forgot it wasn't outlawed until after Suzi and Kati came along - I could only stand to find broccoli hidden in the floral arrangement on the table (Suzi) and to hear the melodious sounds of gagging (Kati) for so long!!

signmakingmoms said...

Brittany, your blog is so cute. I hope it's okay to ask you a question here, I don't have your email. Your blog came up when I was searching for a 6x6 quiet book for our Super Saturday. I noticed your cute slide show, and wondered if you have the write ups for the prophet booklets, about the prophets? Thansk SO much aubril@gmail.com
(I'm Katie's cousing, Aubri)