Monday, April 28, 2008

Another Ultrasound


I had to have another ultrasound today. At the last one, the tech was unable to get a clear picture of all 4 chambers of the heart (because of the way the baby was laying inside of me). Everything is fine with the baby and I got to see her one more time. (Yes, it is still a girl. I am getting rid of all my baby boy stuff that I have been saving over the last 8 years.) This is a good profile picture of our little one.

3 comments:

Michelle said...

What a sweet picture! I always loved getting an ultra sound to see what was going on in there. It made me worry a little less! I'm glad it is still a girl. A friend of mine just found out that she is pregnant with a boy after they told her it was a girl a month earlier. I guess until the baby is delivered you never know for sure. :o)

Brianne said...

Hey...how far along are you now? Mom gave me all the clothes that she brought home with her today! Thanks so much! I'm excited to have something for Hunter to wear...even though most of them are winter clothes. Thanks for sharing with me! Love you!

The Girls' Mom said...

Cute and how exciting!