While I was going to the bathroom today taking care of my business. Caden and Kaysee decided to take care of their own business... While I was in the bathroom Caden came in, saw me and ran out. I noticed that he had red marker all over his arms. So I quickly hurried up to find him. He and Kaysee were sitting under the desk with a red sharpie. Writing on their arms and faces. I was really upset to say the least, and they both had to take baths. (I talked to Tim's mom and my mom to figure out the best way to get it out -- I ended up just scrubbing them the best I could.) I decided to take some pictures, and maybe one day I can laugh.
Caden doesn't look as bad because I had already started to clean him off.
Kaysee wins for having more red on her face.
The bath water afterwards.
Later tonight, Alexandra kept whining and I couldn't figure out why. I decided to give her a bath after dinner and I figured out why. When I took off her diaper she had pooped out of her diaper and all up her back. So I was trying to clean up that mess and then she started peeing all over the bath mat.




4 comments:
It must be the day, my kids are driving me nuts too!!!! I love that episode! Have a better day tomorrow!
AUGH! You deserve serenity...try baby oil next time. Connor's done the same thing a few times and if you can catch it soon enough, it helps to take it off.
That's too funny, only b/c it wasn't my kids! Thank heavens they go to bed every night for a little mommy serenity time!
hahahahaha
Love it!
Post a Comment