Alexandra will be 10 months on Friday! The time has flown by. (I think I have said that many times before, but it is true!) She had her check up last Tuesday. She weighed in at 15 pounds 8 oz. And was 27 3/4 inches long. Still a little on the small side. But she does have a sweet personality and a determination in her. She is already babbling a lot saying "NaaNaa" "BaaBaa" "MaaMaa" and "DaaDa." I think she said "Mom" before "Dad." She has been teething again, a bottom tooth popped through yesterday. Which makes 3 on top and 3 on bottom. A 4th bottom tooth is slowly making its' appearance. I don't remember the boy's having that many teeth by the time they were one. She will be talking and walking before we know it. Tim noted the other day that she will be in nursery in September. Slow down!!
(playing with her toy Santa brought her)
(Look mom, Almost no hands!)
( I'm ready for Disneyland!)




3 comments:
The toy you got alexandra is the same one mayley plays with at our friends house!! That's a cool one! She's so dang cute! I bet she's walking way soon.
I love the drool- love those teething days! I can't believe she's so tiny- sadly they don't stay little for very long!
She is a cutie! I can't believe that she is 10 months already.
Post a Comment