Friday, Alexandra and I went to Tim's work Christmas Party. Tim's mom bought Alexandra a Christmas dress, so she could wear it to the party. She is so adorable! I did a little photo shoot in front of the tree before we left for the party. The party is always nice with a catered lunch at the country club in Clayton. They had jokes about Tim, a jazz band performed Christmas songs and Tim got his Christmas present (a visa gift card, which I was waiting to get!) We played a game where each table had to decorate a person sitting at the table like a Christmas tree with the supplied materials. Of course Tim got picked to be decorated.






Saturday afternoon, We went to the Oakland Inter Stake Center to watch Behold the Gift. A program of music and dancing that tells the story of Christ's life in Jerusalem and his visit to the Americas. We enjoy going because we know several people who perform in it. Afterwards we went to our Ward's Christmas party. With dinner and a program. We gave Alexandra a roll to eat for dinner. She devoured it. The primary kids sang 4 Christmas songs, but Miles refused to sing. So Caden represented our family. The program went long and most of the kids got restless and ended up running around the halls at the church waiting for Santa. Miles and Caden were the first to see Santa, so I didn't get any pictures. Alexandra was asleep so she didn't see him either. We may have to make our way over to the mall soon. If I don't post anything again for a while (because life if just so busy right now). I hope you all a great and safe Holiday season!





2 comments:
Alexandra looks beautiful in her new Christmas dress! It's so fun to have girls to get all dolled up!! I love the big bow, too.
Okay, I have really got to get me a little girl! She is so cute and getting so big. . . we need to see you again soon!
Post a Comment