Monday, June 25, 2007

Digital world


I have been online looking at blogs from some of my friends from high school. They all have CUTE blogs that they have designed using digital scrapbooking. So I thought I would try it out. This is my first page that I have designed. It's not the best out there, but I am learning on my own and hopefully I can get better.

4 comments:

April J. said...

I love it. You may have to teach me.

Mel said...

HELLOOOOO!!!! I am so happy to have found you (through Brooke's blog)! Your children are beautiful! I just love the modern age.

Katie said...

Hey! I agree with Mel! So happy to have found you (through Brooke's blog as well! I think she's famous!!) So much fun to read about what everyone's doing!! Your kids are so cute!!

Emilee said...

I'm impressed with your digital scrapbooking! I've been needing to get into that and I hope I can get it figured out soon! Glad that you emailed me your blog site again, I had misplaced it. I'm SOOO glad that you're going to the reunion! I'll be there with my girls, too!