Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Water baby

We knew that Alexandra liked taking baths because the water is warm but ... Today the boys wanted to go swimming so I took them over to the pool and Tim met us there after he got off from work. I brought Tim's swimming suit and at the last minute I grabbed a little suit for Alexandra. The weather was only like 65 degrees and a little windy. But that didn't stop Miles and Caden. Tim decided to get in and so I put Alexandra's suit on her and Tim put her in the water. I was waiting for her to start screaming. She never did. Tim held her in the water and floated her around for about 3 minutes and then we got her out. She was very calm the whole time. Never cried but never smiled. I didn't take my camera or I would have a picture of the first time she went swimming. (If this doesn't make her part of the DOLL family, I don't know what else would.)

No comments: