I can't believe Alexandra is already 2 months old. The last 8 weeks have flown by. She is such a sweetheart. I love her smiles and the way she "talks" to me. She is so strong, she knows she is going to have to keep up with her brothers. She had her 2 month Dr. appointment on Monday. She weighed in at 10 pounds 7 ounces and was 23 inches long. She is in the 50th percentile for her weight and 75th percentile for her length. She also had her first set of shots. I have to say she is one tough little girl, she cried when the needles were first poked into her little legs but was not upset for very long. I was very proud of her. She slept a lot when we got home but nothing seemed to bother her. (The picture of her is after we got home from the Dr.)
Miles is getting used to her and even said on Mother's Day that he would watch her for me. Caden just adores her and wants to help change her diaper and wants to feed her. He loves kissing her and holding her. Tim, of course, LOVES her. Tim, Alexandra and I went to Kohl's Saturday night looking for a Mother's Day present for me. I wanted some new sandals. The infant clothing is right across from the shoes. Tim couldn't find me -- so he went shopping and picked out a cute little sundress for Alexandra. I know that he just adores her. I think I just became girl #2 in Tim's eyes.
Tuesday, May 15, 2007
Time flying by ...
Posted by
brittany doll
at
6:14 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment