Tuesday, January 17, 2012

December 18, 2011 ~ 13 years

December 18th. Our Anniversary. We have been married for 13 years!
Our Anniversary was on a Sunday this year. So Tim took the girls with him to Safeway on Saturday and they helped him pick out the flowers for me and a card. (He came home with 3 cards!)
 The night of the 18th we went up to the Oakland Temple, and watched Behold the Gift dance performance. Then we walked around the temple grounds and enjoyed the Christmas lights. It was kind of cold that night so we didn't stay too long.

I still can't believe it has been 13 years and soon after 
these 4 turkeys came into our life:
Even though we didn't get married in the Oakland Temple, I love this temple and the temple grounds. There is something unique and special about the Oakland temple.
I am grateful for my eternal family!

No comments: