So the girls and I got to go to PIXAR studios and see Toy Story 3! We went with Trent Crow and his family (Trent works at Pixar in the shading department. When Tim jumped in the river everyone had to give him something. Trent promised him tickets to see Toy Story 3.) We were all supposed to go but things came up at the last minute. Tim and Caden went to a baseball tournament, and Miles went on a scout hike. So just me and the girls went.We got to see the movie in 3-D. All I am going to say is that the movie is really good. I may have even shed a tear or 2 at the end. After the movie was over we got to walk around Pixar and see artwork from the movie (we were not allowed to take pictures.)
Monday, May 31, 2010
P.I.X.A.R. & {Toy Story 3}
We also got to see the life size Ken Doll house.
Posted by
brittany doll
at
8:38 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
I don't even recognize Avery! Her hair is getting so long! You need to post more pictures of everyone!
Sounds like fun times in the Doll house with the cancert and early movie viewing!Iagree the kids are getting SO BIG, we really all need to see each other soon!
Post a Comment