Avery has had a few hard weeks. (That means mom too.) A lot of crying and spitting up. She is starting to get better but not sure what exactly is going on. She does like to be held, that's for sure!
A binky makes her happier and quieter.
8 weeks old (10/24/08):
I took her for her check up. She weighed in at 9 lbs. 8 oz. (23%), was 21 3/4" long (33%) and her little head circumference was 14 1/4" (4%).
Caden is a good big brother. He will hold Avery and can get her to go to sleep.
He will tell her "Shhhhh, go to sleep baby."
Avery 9 1/2 Weeks old:
I love this hoodie outfit.
My favorite pictures is when they are sleeping.
These are the best pictures we can get of her smiling. I think she cries a lot more than she smiles, unfortunately. She likes to stick out her tongue too. (10 weeks old)

(Note: I have been working on this post for a few weeks so I just decided to post it as-is.)
Wednesday, November 12, 2008
Avery Overload
Posted by
brittany doll
at
4:40 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
You must be so happy to have Caden. That picture of the two of them is priceless.
Wow, she looks so much like you. Your lips, eyes....she is so sweet!
Post a Comment