Tuesday, August 26, 2008

The day has finally arrived!!!

No, the baby hasn't arrived ... I've got approximately 3 more weeks for that big arrival.

The big day is that Miles and Caden started school today!!

Miles is starting 3rd Grade. He has Ms. Key this year. His friends Brock and Zack are in his class this year.Caden is starting Kindergarten. He is more that ready to go! His teacher is Ms. "Z". Miles also had her for kindergarten. His good friend Logan is in his class. He also knows a few other kids in his class that were in preschool with him. He said his first day was good. He colored, wrote his name and he "really likes the playground."
The pictures aren't the best. We were in a little bit of a hurry this morning getting out the door. Tim and the boys walked to school this morning. I stayed home with the sleeping Alexandra and Sophie. I can't believe how big my boys are getting.

No comments: