Sunday, April 1, 2007

Baby and Baseball, Oh My!


Our lives are not only busy with having Alexandra. We are also busy with baseball with Miles and Caden. The baseball season started back in February with practices and uniform pick-up. Now we are at the fields with both boys each having 2 games a week. Miles turned 7 this year and had to move up to the next age group. He is on the Valley Pirates. Miles hit a HOME RUN at the first game of the year. This is Caden's first year playing ball. He is on the Pee Wee Angels. Tim is the Manager for Caden's team and pitches to all the boys on the team. And I am the team mom, to add to the baseball fun. On Friday night, I was in the dugout holding Alexandra with one hand and feeding Caden a corn dog with the other hand. One of the parents came up to me and said that I can do it all!! So until baseball season is over in June, Alexandra's first months of life and the rest of us will be living at the baseball fields.

No comments: