My mom is always saying you need to write down all the funny things that the boys say or you will forget them. So here is the most recent one from Miles.
We had toilet trouble last week and Tim had to run to Home Depot for a new part. While he was out he went over to Taco Bell for a late snack. He brought me home a Carmel Apple Empanada. He didn't bring the boys home anything since it was almost bedtime. Yet the boys wanted something to eat since it was from Taco Bell. They wanted to know what my treat was. We told them it was an empanada but I was unwilling to share because I am the mom and pregnant.
A few days later we were all in the car and Miles asks Tim "What was that special treat you gave mom in bed the other night?" Tim and I looked at each other and tried not to laugh -- but we were also trying to figure out what in the world he was talking about. After a few minutes we figured out he was asking about the empanada -- and nothing else (thank goodness!)
Sunday, February 18, 2007
Kids say the most funniest and most innocent things
Posted by
brittany doll
at
3:43 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
What a crack-up! I hadn't heard that story about Miles. You're lucky he was only asking about emapanandas!! You're right, the shower turned out wonderful, and as your mother-in-law, I can attest to the fact that you do indeed have some verrrry wonderful friends! They were a joy to work with in putting on your shower - amazing, busy, and yet organized women you obviously care a great deal for you! With all of that love and support, you know that you can make it through even the most challenging days ahead, Brittany! Besides, we both know "the little princess" won't be one ounce of trouble once she gets here - right? (If she is, just send her over to Grandma's)
I am still cracking up over this. It is so funny I've told Jeremy twice!
I love how innocent kids are!! Especially Miles! I can tell he will always kinda be innocent but caden will be the one that will too smart for his own good like our brother parker!
Post a Comment